WSJ reports Yahoo board has approved a $1.1 billion deal — in cash — to purchase Tumblr.
There it is.
it’s the beginning of the end
Ugh. So does anyone have a place where we can migrate too once Tumblr starts going down the shitter?
No matter how hard they try to come off as though money isn’t an issue as Karp did in the beginning when he refused to use ads, they all fold in the end. I’m not going to act like I know what this means for tumblr, but if the history of social networking sites is an indication, most if not all of them go to shit. If that’s the case, we definitely had a long run.
Bodegón #2 © Marta Prieto
Hey guys, remember the mail art kits I told you about? Well you can now buy them at the Postal Society’s online shop! If you have any questions regarding the shipping feel free to send me a message or an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Camo Weaving by All Roads, via etsy
This Week in Science - May 13 - 19, 2013:
- Magnetar at black hole here.
- Cloned human stem cells here.
- Cell calculators here.
- Music matched to color here.
- Scientists agreeing on climate change here.
- Remote-piloted plane here.
- Earth’s core here.
- Bright lunar explosion here.
- American asteroid sampling here.
- Hofstadter butterfly effect here.
- Electric shocks aid math skills here.
- Printable solar panels here.
LOUISE BOURGEOIS FABRIC-WORK4
- Turbans on the Runway: What does it mean for Sikhs? by Sonny Singh Brooklynwala (July 10th, 2012)